Sunday, September 19, 2010

Peace and Quiet

To me there is nothing better than the occasional peace and quiet.  I love reflecting in quiet on my day.  In the evenings when I come home from work, I walk the dog and then love nothing more than to change into my comfy clothes and sit on the couch and read in complete silence for about 45 minutes.  This week I will not have anybody to come home to other than my animals and I couldn't be more happy.  My fur babies have been keeping me busy and entertained and showered in Love.  The best part of all is that they don't talk during the shows I like to watch on TV.


I am taking this time to start my diet so that I can loose the 50 lbs I pledged to drop by my next birthday.  I am have also started thinking about where I want to take my vacation.  I would love to go see snow as I have only seen it once in my life but I don't know about that.  I would also love to go to a small southern town.


Well that is all for now.  I am getting ready for the last walk of the evening and get some sleep for the busy week ahead.


Thanks for stopping by!
Emmy



No comments:

Post a Comment