Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Progress

As I sit here and think about what I have changed since I started I started this little experiment of mine.  I have only lost 2 lbs, but am formulating my game plan.  I have decided to volunteer with Habitat for Humanity so that I can do it on the weekends.  This weekend I will also be partaking in a Junior Achievement bowl-a-thon with some of my coworkers.  I have also pick a church to check out in my local area.  I have also started walking more with my dogs out in the neighborhood.  I sit here in my room with my dog on my lap excited for these changes.  I am hoping this will have a wonderful impact on my world and life.

Not much more to report on this end as there has not been much progress and there is not much new in my life that is exciting.

Thanks for stopping by!
Emmy and her dog Rudy

No comments:

Post a Comment