Thursday, September 9, 2010

Little known fact

Well since I am only two weeks into changing things, I have not accomplished much.  I have compiled a list local churches and have started looking into organizations that I want to volunteer with.  


Now onto a little known fact about me, unless you knew me in middle and or high school.


I was completely and utterly obsessed with pop music, more specifically boy bands.  I still retain a vast collection of random and obscure pop music, including many of my personal favorite, Nsync.  I will even break the CD's out occasionally and jam out in the car, as that is the best place for it.  Surprisingly, I still retain the song lyrics after all of these years.  During my high school years, I spent a small fortune on CD's 100's of them total, concerts $65+ for nose bleeds, movies, magazines, books, pictures and other random fan memorabilia.  Ok, now I have let you in on one of my little know secrets about me and I am starting to feel better having purged that information.  


I know it not something really big, but hey I just met you all and we are just starting to reveal things about each other.  Well I am signing off now, it is time to give myself a manicure and get some sleep for work in the morning.


Thanks for stopping by!
Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment